Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Is it Spring Yet?

I put on a T shirt today and started to put on my coat and when I thought that if I wished really hard, I would open up my front door and it would feel like spring.

I wore my coat to work.

In the meantime, I'm doing my best to make my surroundings as springy as possible. Check out these lovelies.




The pink bag alone makes me want to have a second child so I have that much more of an excuse to buy a second diaper bag.

OUT WITH THE OLD

We are marking down our winter gear so be sure to stop in this weekend for your last great winter deals!

Needing to offload that spring, summery maternity dress, pants or tops? We're taking spring maternity clothes for our ever expanding consignment section! Items must be washed and in good condition. 10 items per customer.

No comments: